Online Lease Application
Before You Begin
A $40 Application Fee is mandatory. The credit card fee is $40 per person or per married couple. You will be able to enter your credit card information after the application has been completed. If your payment is unsuccessful your application will not be submitted to our office.
Before the final approval process can be completed, all of the information on the Lease Application form will be needed. In addition, you will need to contact our office to supply your SSN.
Before you begin to enter your information for the online application, please make sure that you have the following information handy:
- Current and previous address and landlord information
- Current and previous employment information
- If you are married you will need the same information for your spouse.
- Personal references
- Emergency contact information
- Auto information, including License plate/tag information
- Driver’s license numbers (spouses information if married)
- Pet information
Download the Application if you would prefer to send your application through the mail or email.
Please view our credit and leasing policy before completing the form.
Restrictions on Pets:
- The only acceptable pets are dogs, cats, fish, and birds. Large breeds of dogs, or breeds which demonstrate aggressive behavior, Pit Bull, Rottweiler, Doberman, Chow and German Shepard or any mixed breed thereof, are not allowed.
- No pet weighing more than 70 pounds at adult maximum growth is permitted.
- A Pet Fee of $300.00 per pet is required. $200.00 of each Pet Fee will be added to the security deposit. $100.00 of each Pet Fee is non-refundable.
- No more than two (2) pets will be allowed on the Premises.
- Damages to lawns, grounds, door, screens, or any part of the Premises will be charged against Deposits.
- Smoking is NOT permitted in any Homes4Lease property, by anyone at any time.
The Oklahoma Taxpayer and Citizen Protection Act of 2007 requires all Tenants/Residents in Oklahoma to be United States citizens, legal permanent resident aliens, or holder of valid unexpired non-immigrant visas, plus exceptions for refugees and those seeking asylum. Please do not continue with this online process unless you are certifying that you meet the requirements of this law and are prepared to prove it with valid documentary evidence.
When filling out the online Lease Application please fill in ALL information fields.